Towhees, shopping carts, wild cucumber, bedstraw vines, native scrub oaks, poison oak, and a 5-petaled purple wildflower I was unfamiliar with– I passed many things on my way to visit Boy Scout Troop 199 in Eagle Rock— but this rattlesnake skin was right in the middle of an asphalt road.
- Alumni Avenue Traffic Calming
- Walking to the store at the start of rainy season
- Rules for bike commuting
- Beth Ellenwood Newhan’s “accepted mode of transportation….”
- Biking in Northeast LA ca. 1906
- Above all…
- some simple things that make me happy
- The Roadside Gardening Club
- the value of design in the public realm
- Not that we would be condoning this….
- Loving where you live
- the south side of Mt. Fiji, April 11 2001 6:30pm
- A Long Road
- Automotive arrogance OR New Civility?
- Blessed by the recession