- Eastside Road Diet Wish List
- Alumni Avenue Traffic Calming
- Investing in Bicycling a Risky Move?
- Walking to the store at the start of rainy season
- Rules for bike commuting
- Los Angeles as Bicycling Paradise
- Beth Ellenwood Newhan’s “accepted mode of transportation….”
- Biking in Northeast LA ca. 1906
- Above all…
- some simple things that make me happy
- Some Reasons I Support Separated Bike Lanes
- The Roadside Gardening Club
- the value of design in the public realm
- Not that we would be condoning this….
Category Archives: trees
One of my favorite people, Scott Wilson, has always encouraged my efforts to organize a street tree planting on Colorado Boulevard. However, from the beginning, Scott told me I was thinking too small. He vision is bigger: turning Colorado Boulevard … Continue reading