Seldom do I return from a walk without my pockets full of something. Here’s today’s bounty. Magnolia seeds that are an intense but unnameable shade of red, with each seed trailing a fine thread of silk. Translucent pearls which I suspect are seeds of that mysterious flower people call ‘Naked Lady’. Acorns that have holes drilled by bugs. Will let you know what I find when I slit the acorns open….
- Alumni Avenue Traffic Calming
- Walking to the store at the start of rainy season
- Rules for bike commuting
- Beth Ellenwood Newhan’s “accepted mode of transportation….”
- Biking in Northeast LA ca. 1906
- Above all…
- some simple things that make me happy
- The Roadside Gardening Club
- the value of design in the public realm
- Not that we would be condoning this….
- Loving where you live
- the south side of Mt. Fiji, April 11 2001 6:30pm
- A Long Road
- Automotive arrogance OR New Civility?
- Blessed by the recession