This post on The Next Small Thing embodies a little bit of the spirit of the late John Stillion, I think.
- Alumni Avenue Traffic Calming
- Investing in Bicycling a Risky Move?
- Walking to the store at the start of rainy season
- Rules for bike commuting
- Los Angeles as Bicycling Paradise
- York Boulevard Cycling Clips
- Easy Bike Lane Projects For Northeast LA
- Beth Ellenwood Newhan’s “accepted mode of transportation….”
- Biking in Northeast LA ca. 1906
- Above all…
- some simple things that make me happy
- Some Reasons I Support Separated Bike Lanes
- The Roadside Gardening Club
- the value of design in the public realm